- “Chilean technologies use bacteria and enzymes to improve health and industry”
Economía y Negocios, El Mercurio, 22 May, 2017
A palliative drug, cells to repair injuries and kits to detect toxins and pathogens are some of the products that young entrepreneurs are developing […] (ReadMore).
- “Meet the six Chilean representatives of the largest biotechnology event in the world”
24 Horas, TVN, 23 May, 2017
National startups will be present at the BioMission2017 in San Diego, United States. Between June 19 and 22, 2017 in San Diego, United States, the main convention will be held […] (ReadMore).
- “Diario Financiero: CELLUS CLINIC® and worldwide treatments”
Portafolio Salud, Diario Financiero, 21 December, 2017
In the annual financial portfolio of Diario Financiero, CELLUS Group stands out among the enterprising companies of Biotechnology. Check below all the details of this […] (Page 6) and (Page 7).
- “ CELLUS, a Chilean cell therapy company, was the protagonist of the 18th Biotech Tonic”
Redbionova, Noticia, 23 August, 2016
During the presentation, the Biochemist from the Universidad de Chile and the MBA from the School of Management of Cranfield detailed the path taken by the company to, currently, focus on cell therapy in sports medicine, traumatology and orthopedics. […] (ReadMore)
- “Chilean cell therapy company signs important agreement in the United States for the development of new treatment”
Redbionova, Noticia, 08 August, 2016
In the offices of ProChile, in the city of Los Angeles, United States, the Chilean company CELLUS Medicina Regenerativa S.A signed an important work and collaboration agreement with its North American pair Cluster X Stem Inc […] (ReadMore).
- “Chilean with terminal cancer reduced his cells and survived”
Las Últimas Noticias, 26 January, 2018
Chilean with terminal cancer reduced his cells and survived thanks to an immunology treatment led by Dr. Flavio Salazar, director of the Millennium Institute of Immunology who has performed the treatment with 350 people […] (ReadMore).
- “ New Service for researchers: Quansys Biosciences System, multiple protein quantification”
Redbionova, Noticia, 07 September, 2015
With the aim of increasing the productivity of researchers without investing in equipment or additional personnel, CELLUS Medicina Regenerativa S.A laboratory has exclusively implemented the technology of Multiplex Arrays of Quansys Biosciences in the country […] (ReadMore).
- “Immunotherapy against cancer TapCells® is featured in a book edited by the Chilean Academy of Sciences”
Chilean Academy of Sciences, Ministry of Education, Government of Chile, 2013
The innovation presented in this book, focuses on the development of cell therapy technology for the treatment of cancer developed by Dr. Flavio Salazar and his group of researchers from the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Chile, in a project in which basic scientists interact with medical oncologists […] (Read More).
b) Media Content
- “ Prostate Cancer: FM Time Interview (Audio)”
FM Radio Tiempo, April, 2009
Interview with Dr. Diego Reyes, researcher of the TapCells® Immunological Therapy project, applied to patients suffering from prostate cancer […] (ReadMore).
- “Diffusion: TapCells® immunological therapy”
Oncobiomed, June, 2009
Melanoma is an aggressive skin cancer that is incurable in the advanced stage. But 60% of patients treated with TapCells®®, increased their survival up to four times compared to historical expectations and in some cases, overcame this deadly disease […] (ReadMore).
- “Cellular regenerative medicine: The road to the cure of skin and prostate cancer”
Rock & Pop, 29 May, 2017
In Radio Rock & Pop, our biochemist, Rodrigo Arancibia, was talking about the advances in Cellular Regenerative Medicine, and its application and research in oncological therapies […] (ReadMore).
- “Interview: Advances in medicine for the Elderly”
Radio Cooperativa, 7 June, 2017
Our Dr. José Estay, specialist in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, spoke with Julio Videla in “Tus Años Cuentan” by Radio Cooperativa. Relive the dialogue about the most recurrent diseases of the third age, in the following video […] (ReadMore).
- “CELLUS Clinic joins the neighbor card agreement of Las Condes”
Las Condes TV, 20 November, 2017
We are happy to report that as CELLUS Clinic we join the Neighbor Card Agreement of Las Condes. We are proud to be an alternative to all patients in our community. We share a recording day with Las Condes TV and you can follow all the details in the following video […] (ReadMore).
- “Testimony: Silva Barrera recovers from knee osteoarthritis at CELLUS Clinic”
CELLUS Clinic, 20 November, 2017
Our patient, Silvia Barrera, treated osteoarthritis in both knees. He met the CELLUS Method and shared his testimony in the following video […] (ReadMore).
- “Perfil CELLUS: Profile CELLUS: Meet our Dr. Matías Barroilhet”
CELLUS Clinic, 20 November, 2017
In the following video, we invite you to meet our Dr. Matías Barroilhet, who is part of the founding team of CELLUS Method […] (ReadMore).
- “CELLUS Group kicks off the Business R & D + I Project”
CELLUS Clinic, 19 December, 2017
In order to face the new challenges of global health and under the need to be shown as an alternative to combat chronic noncommunicable diseases, CELLUS Group started, in dependencies of the Marriot Hotel and with the presence of its main collaborators, the Portfolio Project R + D + i Business, called “Development of CELLUSPHERES®®, an innovative cell therapy product for tissue regeneration based on three-dimensional spheroid (3D) of expanded adult mesenchymal cells (MSCs), with export potential.” Check the details in the next video […] (ReadMore).